Mid-Terrace Character Cottage in Wonderful Location. Charactter Cottage built circa 1867 situated in Holdenhurst Village, a small hamlet on the outskirts of Bournemouth town centre which is in a conservation zone. The property backs onto farmland and the River Stour and gives a wonderful rural feel yet just minutes away from comprehensive amendities, Castle Point shopping centre and the award winning coastline.
The property offers well planned accommodation however, has the potential for up dating. Outside he house enjoys a large rear gardenof approximately 90' in depth, backing onto farmland. Adjacent to the terrace houses is a lock up garage with parking space in front. This property would make an ideal family house or holiday home with good rental potential due to its wonderful location.
Accommodation and approximate room sizes:
• Lounge/Dining Room: Feature open fireplace. 2 night storage heaters.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Range of floor and wall cupboards. Cooker point with extractor fan above. Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Night storage heater. PVCu double-glazed window with field views. Door to garden.
Inner Lobby: Walk in larder. Stairs to:
• Landing: Hatch to insulated roof space. Night storage heater.
• Bedroom 1: Electric radiator.
• Bedroom 2: Airing cupboard. Single wardrobe. Field views!
• Bedroom 3: Window to front elevation.
• Bathroom: Panelled bath with electric shower over. Wash basin & WC. PVCu double-glazed window. • Night Storage Heating (heaters untested).
Part PVCu Double-Glazing (to rear elevation only as the front elevation has to be maintained in line with the current, original style & design due to the conservation area restrictions)
• Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders. Garden store. Brick shed. Part PVCu Double-Glazing (to rear elevation only as the front elevation has to be maintained in line with the current, original style & design due to the conservation area restrictions)
• Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders. Garden store. Brick shed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. W04532
1 Penn Court, Station Road, West Moors, Ferndown, BH22 0JJ
To arrange a viewing at Vicarage Cottages Holdenhurst Village Road Bournemouth simply complete the form below.